As soon as you install FVD Video Downloader plugin, new buttons depicting blue arrows will appear on top and bottom panels of your Google Chrome Internet browser. You will be able to download the video with the help of these buttons.
How to download video?
Open the page with the video and click Play. Click on the add-on button (it must turn blue) and in the window that appears, click on the video you need to download.
How do I record a streaming video (JustIn or Vimeo for example)?
1) Open the video. Press on the add-on button and select video quality. Press Download.
2) Select target folder for the video.
3) Start playing the video in the player.
4) When you are done watching, press Stop.
5) You can now watch the downloaded video.
How to download MP2T video (Twitch for example)
You can read this article - https://everhelper.desk.com/customer/en/portal/articles/2055109-how-to-download-mp2t-video-twitch-for-example-
\Why do I see a Start Record button instead of Download on some sites?
You can read this article - https://everhelper.desk.com/customer/en/portal/articles/2477171--why-do-i-see-a-start-record-button-instead-of-download-on-some-sites-